Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

His brother has chosen to step aside. That means his potential sale should go to the next person entitled. I suspect you are possibly an advocate of OSC's or the old trick off purchasing away tickets to sell and whore points!

Not at all. I'm a season ticket on the cup scheme with only 1k points and not a member of any supporters club so dont qualify until 4pm tomorrow. I believe everyone who wants one will get a ticket for this though. I just think the only thing in question is how much people have to pay.

I have seen the video, but is that for fans buying the tickets through access codes, as it clearly states we aren’t supposed to transfer tickets unless we are ill.
It also opens up to touting if I can transfer a ticket to anyone with a UEFA mobile ticket app.

Lol I could have bought five more with those who didn’t want to go.
I've assumed there will be names on tickets ... who knows...

When putting in a friends code so you can sit near them do you do that at checkout & is it just as simple as inserting their purchase order number?
At checkout , just need their order number. Can also do it after checkout.

Yeah I agree it’s a tough one indeed.

He actually has been to every CL game so no idea why he wasn’t just on the cup scheme (perhaps financial uncertainty etc)

Now I have the dilemma of going ahead with it or not.

One hand it means I have a travel companion the other is as you say.

Roll on 4pm
Mate if we’re all being honest the majority of us would probably do the same given the chance. You won’t be the first to do this, no doubt it’s happened plenty of times already.
I understand people arguing against it, my window isn’t until 10am tomorrow.
In a perfect world this wouldn’t happen and we would all move up one place in the ‘queue’ but we would all be naive to think this isn’t already happening.

Just do what’s best for you and your mate, that’s all that really matters.

Mate if we’re all being honest the majority of us would probably do the same given the chance. You won’t be the first to do this, no doubt it’s happened plenty of times already.
I understand people arguing against it, my window isn’t until 10am tomorrow.
In a perfect world this wouldn’t happen and we would all move up one place in the ‘queue’ but we would all be naive to think this isn’t already happening.

Just do what’s best for you and your mate, that’s all that really matters.
Spot on

I understand both sets of
You’re asking that question to the wrong society here mate.

There’s a general rule to be a loyal fan you have to have an infinite amount of points. Ignoring the fact of other life commitments or anything that possibly reduced your building of Clubcard points.

Sounds to me like your mate is entitled more than some holders who passed on their tickets or weren’t in cup scheme and never went to a UCL game.

Will the system ever be fair? No.

But you aren’t selling it on for thousands, which you easily could. You’re giving it to a loyal fan and friend and not leaving it for a stranger. You can do it guilt free in my eyes.
views to be honest.

It’s a though one but will have to just make a decision once I speak to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.