Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Ok, that sounds like the seats are in different categories
I tried to link to a mate's order and he had bought his using a City hospitality code (we both had ordered Cat 3 tickets) and it said that message. It then did let me link to someone who was same as me and had ordered as a season ticket holder on the scheme. So seems it won't let you link between different groups in terms of how codes were allocated at the City end. So can't link between season ticket holders and hospitality and possibly same with OSC purchases?

Yeah but is the seat in cat 3 in a better position in the stadium rather than cat 4?
for FA Cup cat 3 lower is first 12 rows I think behind the goal, these are the first to sell out, and are Cat 5 for league cup although less rows.

In Porto Cat 4 was first 18 rows behind the goal. I had row 18 and 17 as the nearest sears were diagonal. These sold out around 16k on CS and the whole thing sold out 11.5k on CS but only 5,850 tickets.

Cat 4 sold out first last time, and equivalent sets sell out first at Wembley Cat 3 lower in FA and Cat 5 lower in league cup.

Now this is pig in poke sack it is even more reason to go for Cat 4 rather than £100 extra to be one seat away or £500 extra to be on the front row 30 seats away or 3rd tier.
Conversely the cat 3 tickets could be one seat away from cat 2, the parameters have to start and finish somewhere.

To confirm, theres been nothing about criteria for non scheme ST holders yet right? Because they could still sell out to ucl scheme people
Would hope we'd hear something later today about them opening up to non-scheme SC holders. Last cup scheme window is at 4pm today and would imagine City would want to keep shifting them from tomorrow if significant tickets still remaining.

Would hope we'd hear something later today about them opening up to non-scheme SC holders. Last cup scheme window is at 4pm today and would imagine City would want to keep shifting them from tomorrow if significant tickets still remaining.
City will surely be in touch with UEFA and getting details of numbers sold in each window. At least, you'd fucking hope so!

That’s what I was thinking I would hear something later today, as a season ticket holder not on cup scheme? When they do go on sale to season card holders will it be on any points??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.