Champions League Final | Ticket received - Where are you sat?

No email yet.
Tried to enter UEFA tickets app to see if tickets are there. App asking for a "registration code" that was sent by email.

Does the email you have all received include a registration code? Or is this the same as the original access code sent by City?
The registration code is the one you received in the original confirmation email from Uefa. If you enter that, you'll then see a message saying that an email will arrive closer to the match date, which is what I get. Starting to get a bit twitchy now but hopefully the email will come through today.

I’m having the same, said no tickets associated with email address, but I have confirmation by email and money taken from account, so I logged out and can’t get back in, says it has sent me a registration code but I’m already fucking registered! No email received either!
Every time you log out of the UEFA ticket app you need to enter your email address (same address you used to but the ticket) and they’ll send you a code. Check your junk emails and when this arrives put it in the app. It’ll take you to your account the app.

As expected, nothing with UEFA quite makes sense. My UEFA account still says my ticket hasn't been allocated but I had the alert and the email and have the ticket on my phone. Mate who bought 4 tickets says his tickets have been allocated in his UEFA account but no alert and no email. Son says not allocated and no alert or email. Presumably these things will just resolve themselves over the course of the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.