Champions League Final | Ticket received - Where are you sat?

Don’t think you’ll be that high up, I reckon lower level starts at row 1, finishes about row 40 then your level counts from there so you’re probably row 11 second tier, should be a brilliant view from there.
Fingers crossed mate. Either way, at least we’re there to soak it up.

Does each ticket have to be allocated to a separate account or can I keep the tickets for my party on my phone and just scan the others in. I’d prefer to have my lads ticket where I know where it is!
Just press the “keep” button instead of transfer and the tickets remain on your phone.

Thanks that worked, so I’m back in but saying no tickets associated to this email address still.

Yet in the the other app it says tickets allocated, same email address unless I’m missing something really obvious.

View attachment 81972
I’ve not received anything yet but I’m not too bothered. If it gets to Wednesday and I’ve not heard anything then I’ll start to worry. What other app shows your ticket has been allocated?

What’s the back row number of Cat 4?
I’ve got 17 which I’m guessing must be close. Has anyone on cat 4 got further back?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.