Champions League Final | Ticket received - Where are you sat?

Anyone else had the same problem as this:

I've downloaded the UEFA ticketing app. It asks me to put my email address in. It then says it is sending a registration code but then none comes through.

Maybe it's getting picked up as spam.
Yep think there must be an issue at UEFA end. Son and partner having exactly same issue and it isn’t going into junk or anywhere, just no registration code email at all.

Last edited:
Failed at first attempt there, wales ticket - my block got given back to wales at late notice n ticket refunded = yous can fock right off- imagne that not being in UK with flight / hotel and leave used.

Finished me off before i even started that.
I paid £50 for the Wales game and I was about row 25 behind the goal. My mate had to buy the next category which was £130 and he was row 3 by the corner flag.

On the dropdown menu when I go into tickets it’s got the 3 listed that I bought but just says “ticket allocated” at the moment, just wondered if that’s still same for any of you guys who’ve now got them allocated.
I transferred one and it shows in transfer history. If the person who it’s transferred to has his app set up and accepts the ticket it shows as transferred rather than allocated.

I found this online but not sure how accurate it is . It looks to match up with one of the ones posted earlier.

We are in 323 which looks like it's right in the corner.

I found this online but not sure how accurate it is . It looks to match up with one of the ones posted earlier.

We are in 323 which looks like it's right in the corner.

That one’s correct, or should I say it corresponds with the tickets people have mentioned.

Having said that, the categories aren’t correct in the revolving plan.

On the dropdown menu when I go into tickets it’s got the 3 listed that I bought but just says “ticket allocated” at the moment, just wondered if that’s still same for any of you guys who’ve now got them allocated.
Did you get your code via OSC or hospitality? Mate who got his code(s) via the hospitality route says "ticket allocated" in his account but received nothing as yet. My guess is that they're doing the plebs first and then dishing out to hospitality, supporters clubs and club staff after that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.