Champions League Final | Ticket received - Where are you sat?

I spoke to a certain well known member of the City staff who does fan liaison and in fairness helped me out, I mentioned tickets appearing on these web sites at extortionate prices and he was adamant they were not coming from official club allocation. I have a theory and probably a bee in my bonnet about where they are coming from and I think it’s SC holders who bought tickets for purely speculative reasons and then sell either the league game or tickets for the big games via these web sites. The number of tourists at the Madrid game was unbelievable, half the crowd seemed to be tourists, even the Arsenal game there was two gunners fans sat right in front of me in EL2. It stinks.
That’s good to hear at least!

Another theory I have is that some of City’s (and all club’s) top points people are professional touts who get onto these points systems from Day 1 and have always bought tickets from clubs to sell on. They’ll have 25,000+ points at City but are likely not even City fans and ever attended a game.

Put your email in the UEFA ticket app then check your junk mail for the code. I didn’t get an email notification but ticket was there when I did this
Just to add to this. The registration code email from the ticket app wasn't even making it into the junk folder for my son, it was being filtered out before it even got there. If anyone has that issue DM me because I managed to sort it so that the email came through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.