Champions League Final | Useful Information

That was great down Nevizade last night, the Turks have taken us in, they love the atmosphere. Not like it matters, but I’ve only seen two Inter shirts, wonder where they’re all getting together. Definitely seems to be more City here.
Had a wander around there last night. They were all kitted out in the new shirt with Halaand on the back. Probably snides from the Grand Bazaar haha.

All were friendly enough and should be a cracking atmosphere tonight when more blues arrive.

These shuttles are a no show at SAW atm. Were all told to get on a bus for Taksim thinking it was uefa. Next minute they start coming round charging 67 lira

I’ve just paid it as it’s only £2 ish but a fair few got off
Ha!
People got off the bus for 67 lira!
Absolutely mental.
I was chuffed to bits I found the Taksim bus amid all the chaos outside the airport after arriving last night.

Word of warning!! (not that it amounted to much money)
Got to Taksim Square last night.
Uber wasn’t picking up the full apartment address that I’d been given.
So I jumped in a taxi.
I was charged 450(£15) lira to my apartment.
Just Checked it on Uber. 50 lira!! (£1.50) Lol!
As I didn’t go out last night, and I just wanted to get to my apartment, I’m not that arsed.
The taxi drivers will fleece you. But they are very friendly and polite.
The taxi drivers want Euros as the lira has gone right down.

Ha!
People got off the bus for 67 lira!
Absolutely mental.
I was chuffed to bits I found the Taksim bus amid all the chaos outside the airport after arriving last night.
The free bus did not start till 0600 today according to eufa site.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.