Champions League Final | Useful Information

Cheers mate took a taxi 600tl between 3 of us took us nearly 2 hours fucking chaos getting around this place
My cabbie was great. He knew I had a good few hours before flight so took me on the car ferry, got out with me and up to the viewing deck and bought me a coke! Top man. Got a free boat trip effectively! Charge was 650 from Sultanahmet but I chucked him a bit more.

The hotel was was superb too. Upgraded to a great room, breakfast was incredible. About 20 plates of different things, breads and eggs of choice. If anyone ventures back again I would highly recommend it.

IMG_2276.jpeg

Last edited:
ONE CLUE FOR TICKETLESS FANS

GALA FANS WILL TRY TO BREAK THE ENTRANCES TONIGT. FANS DID IT LAS WEEK IN UEDA FINAL. SO YOU MAY TRY YOUR CHANCE....
A few locals did try to climb the fence at about 730 but it was a few probably about a dozen and Turkish dibble stopped them within seconds

Some more VITAL information for you all: we are the Champions of Europe

HELP!!!
Missed bus back to Sofia so can’t get our flight tomorrow morning back to Liverpool airport! Stuck in Istanbul right now (3 of us)- any suggestions for reasonable routes back not made of money- need to go tomorrow and ideally back into a northwest airport? I’m looking now but struggling! Don’t care about times of flights or changes just need to be back for work asap

You can fly from Izmir tomorrow night back to Manchester for £169.
Internal flights aplenty from both Istanbul airports to Izmir for approx £30-£40

A few locals did try to climb the fence at about 730 but it was a few probably about a dozen and Turkish dibble stopped them within seconds
yes i ve heard... it is good to know that they could not... i am happy about that

Best way to get to saw airport from yenikapi ? Leaving around 5pm
Hope you got back ok. Anyone else heading back from Yenikapi to SAW I did this yesterday - metro from Yenikapi to Taksim, 5min walk to Point Hotel and Haviabus goes every 30mins to SAW and was something like 65TL. Give yourselves plenty time though, took maybe 90mins

I’d like to leave this thread with one piece of useful information for our hosts in Istanbul.

Do you realize how shit breakfast are when there’s no pork ?

NO BACON, NO DECENT SAUSAGE, NO SLICES OF HAM FOR A BUTTY.

I for one will be feasting on lots of pork when I get to Italy tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.