Champions League Final | Useful Information

From what I can tell there's fuck all in Taksim Sq. It's the area "Taksim" and the various pedestrianised side streets that are where all the bars are...I maybe wrong though as I've never been to Istanbul...
Taksim Square is where the X is on this plan. Follow Istikal Cd (blue line). Most bars are in the side streets from here. Nevizade is roughly where the yellow lines are. Hope this helps. Not techy enough to do the plan as a non attachment.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-06 141004.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-06-06 141004.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 135
I'm with 3 network( my phone doesn't allow e sims) apparently a data passport can be brought for £10 for 3 days( has anyone used it in Turkey before)
If it doesn't work I'll buy a sim card whilst over there!

Do we think that there will be big screens in taksim square, for the devoted who can’t get tickets?

I don’t think Taksim Square is quite what you’re thinking, it’s not a traditional european squad full of bars and eateries.

There are streets coming off Taksim that are full of bars, kebab shops.

There is a designated fan park though. Think it’s Yanikapi. There’s an off chance it might be shown at Galatport as there’s a stage normally erected street side not waterside..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.