Champions League Final | Useful Information

Thought id just pop this on here , for any others who may come across the same.
We had booked 3 nights with booking.com , yesterday the money was supposed to be taken . I woke up to a email saying booking would be cancelled if i didnt update my card , the same card i made another booking with 2 days earlier for somewhere else without a problem.
So i checked was no problem with the card , but i updated it just in case , i got confirmation card was updated.
Few minutes later i got a email saying the hotel had cancelled my booking.
After a few messages via chat on booking.com the owner sent me his whatsapp number .. he tried telling me booking.com was having problems and leave it with him and he will sort it out . We had booked 2 rooms for 3 nights for 364.50 euros , this morning he kindly got back to me but said the price is now 480 euros , i kindly told him to feck off and you cannot rip city fans off .
The hotel is called Hotel Pino Verde in taksim he now as the rooms on booking.com for 612 euros . talk about trying to cash in ? so watch your bookings in case there all at it . Weve rebooked and paid elsewhere .
Had same issue, Utarit hotel taksim, saying my card was declining. They cancelled my booking, booking.com wiped their hands with it and couldn’t give a fuck…room now back up for double the price. Pricks

If you get your phone nicked, break it, lose it or forget it then how do you get in to the match? Could be worth knowing.
If you get your phone nicked, break it, lose it or forget it then how do you get in to the match? Could be worth knowing.
Get someone else’s phone, log in to ticket app and your tickets will be there

I bought 3 tickets on my account. Does anyone know how the other two people can load the tickets onto their own app on their own phone? Do you have to wait until the tickets get issued then just forward?

I was talking to a rag I know this morning (he's a decent chap), I was on about the fans zones closing or stopping beer sales at 8pm - He said two of his mates went out there to watch a game and it's something to do with prayer time. 8pm till 10pm apparently?
I will use this time to pray

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.