Champions League Final | Useful Information

Any chance of a bit of help with this? Do I just take the sim out of my iPhone and put this one in? Does it mean I no longer have the same phone number, how would people be able to call me? Cheers
Its an eSIM so it's not a physical sim card. The information to setup is sent over to you once you have purchased.

Before you buy it though you need to check that your phone is compatible with eSIMs.

A couple of random questions anyone can confirm please? Firstly will the same plug adaptors that work in Spain snd France also work in Turkey or is there a specific Turkish adaptor? Secondly we have quite a quick turnaround on connecting flights home, does anyone provide insurance against having to rebook flights in the event of a missed connection?

So the Sulthanamet shuttle bus stop seems to have disappeared off the map on the UEFA app?
Yeah I spotted that, I was showing my FOC dad all the info on the app while we had hours to kill on the coach to Wembley yesterday, told him a couple of days ago about the Sultanamet shuttle services but they’re not on there now! We’re staying a 10 min walk from Sulthanamet Square so would have been perfect but the app just refers to metro or walking route now.

A couple of random questions anyone can confirm please? Firstly will the same plug adaptors that work in Spain snd France also work in Turkey or is there a specific Turkish adaptor? Secondly we have quite a quick turnaround on connecting flights home, does anyone provide insurance against having to rebook flights in the event of a missed connection?
type C and F on the plugs . yes they are european ones , one being earthed the other not. i would take one of each to be safe

Anyone arriving into SAW at 8.10am on the Friday? Me and the Mrs would be keen to share transport if anyone has any spare seats or haven’t arranged transport yet.

Has anyone had an issue adding the travel pass to their wallet, few of us had issues??Have emailed Uefa but don’t expect to hear anything from them. Thanks

When you say connecting flights....

Have you booked it as a through ticket that has a transit stop?
Or is it 2 completely separate one way tickets?

If it's the former, then you're automatically protected by the airline to get you to your final destination (their responsibility)
If it's the latter, then it'll be tough luck if you miss your connection, and no insurance company (that I'm aware of) would ever cover you for this eventuality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.