Champions League Final | Useful Information

I am sat with a very unhappy & disappointed bar owner of the ‘Edinburgh Pub’ in Nevezda, he’s got a City shirt on & is bar is decorated with City flags, he had no idea that the area was now an Inter Milan hub & City had moved to Yenekapi, I still no don’t think he believes me bless him!
Most blues are heading to Nevezda before the game

I'm with 3 network( my phone doesn't allow e sims) apparently a data passport can be brought for £10 for 3 days( has anyone used it in Turkey before)
If it doesn't work I'll buy a sim card whilst over there!
I'm on the same network and need to do the same but I can't find where to buy this passport.

I am sat with a very unhappy & disappointed bar owner of the ‘Edinburgh Pub’ in Nevezda, he’s got a City shirt on & is bar is decorated with City flags, he had no idea that the area was now an Inter Milan hub & City had moved to Yenekapi, I still no don’t think he believes me bless him!
Tell him to pub a decent price on his beer and the place will be rammed

I’ve downloaded the ticket app to both mine and my sons phones. Different email addresses.
now when I’ve downloaded the champions league apps for buses mine works fine. His doesn’t. So I’ve just tried to re register his and it says he must be over 16.

Maybe I’m doing something wrong but I dunno. Any advice?

Just booked airbnb around the corner, so I'm sure we can put some business his way from Thursday.

A glass of Efes Beer please.

Bar bardak Efes Birasi lütfen

I'm on 3 and liaising with their help center is like talking double dutch.I have a Samsung 34A which is not compatible for ESim snd and seems 3 network will be mega expensive .Is it better to buy a local sim from Turkcell ,I'm here 5 days, will this allow calls/texts/WhatsApp on the same number?
Thanks in advance for any advice and to all those who have contributed so far.

I was on three and just out of contract so switched quickly to O2, and now can use phone as normal with their O2 Travel bolt on for £6.00 a day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.