Champions League Final | Useful Information

I knew and saw in many games he was great with the ball but didn't know he is so good.
Let's hope we will press him with a smart way to not let holes behind that he will take advantage.

this message just made me have a concern.........

I have 2 tickets that I was allocated - I am the primary person etc and they have come to me email and I have paid for them and so on

My 2nd ticket I am giving to a friend who is arriving on Saturday morning. I have had the tickets downloaded to my wallet and I was intending to keep it simple - both tickets on my phone - I let him in first and then me next.

Then I see comments about passports - I have no problem taking my passport - and nor does he - but in no part of this process have I need to enter any details about him

Could this be a problem?
Pretty sure it’s a government thing rather than UEFA so you’ll be alright. Probably won’t even need them

Hey blues, got a question, me and my son who’s under 16 are allocated in different gates, is that going to be a problem as he basically needs to be accompanied by an adult

Good morning
i have received a new info about M9. Dont swear at me.
this photo, my friend workimg at the stadium sent me, below, a photo from stadium.

saying that ''due to governor's decision, on saturday, M9 - Bahariye - Stadium will not work. BUt there will be free busses at Bahariye - MASKO - iKİTELLİ - ZİYA GOKALP stations''. Altough the officials i talked saying that it will work; i am checking from internet now, and it seemsthat it works; the situation about M9 is like this. if it will not work, I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT before game. But i dont know, what will happen after the game.. it may be too crowded.

so, anyone who ll use metro, from taksim or yenikapı, there are '''statium sings (arrows)'' everywhere, follow them. about M9, my friend is going to the stadium this morning, he ll send me the news also. i ll keep you informed. cheers.

Attachments

• 353454404_3448141348781906_168643059460011184_n.jpg
    353454404_3448141348781906_168643059460011184_n.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 32

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.