Champions League Final | Where are you watching?

Watching on my iPad or in a bar in Falmouth, Cornwall …. Scheduling cock-up due to post-COVID euphoria relating to hotel stay-cation.

Come on City

Fuck that £5 for a pint of dish water
Went to watch our Grandson play in a Final at Curzon Ashton yesterday £5 to get in, and then after the game him and the other 2 grandkids wanted a Slushy, £12 for 3 the robbing bastard its fucking ice with a bit of sugar colouring, good job the missus went to the Van I would have told him to stick um up his fucking arse

Wish I hadn’t clicked on this thread, my arse is going already!
On the sofa with a pint of Guinness in hand, really don’t want other people’s view or opinions or fuck all, watch the match, hopefully win then have a great night when we bring the cup home.

Went to watch our Grandson play in a Final at Curzon Ashton yesterday £5 to get in, and then after the game him and the other 2 grandkids wanted a Slushy, £12 for 3 the robbing bastard its fucking ice with a bit of sugar colouring, good job the missus went to the Van I would have told him to stick um up his fucking arse
Mmmmmm....... prefer a 99 with a few Hundreds and Thousands on, personally.
:-)

Last edited:
Typical grandkids, always want the dearest, ripping their grand-parents off. Should have bought three of these and jumped on them ....
1621286355356.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.