Champions League Final | Where are you watching?

Does Anyone know or has heard of City putting screens up as they did for the Brighton game?

I imagine the club are working on something but knowing uefa they are struggling with rights. Wankers. I’ve booked a hotel in Manchester but no bar to watch it in yet. My 40th birthday and I look like watching on my phone in Piccadilly gardens

I imagine the club are working on something but knowing uefa they are struggling with rights. Wankers. I’ve booked a hotel in Manchester but no bar to watch it in yet. My 40th birthday and I look like watching on my phone in Piccadilly gardens
At least you can grab some spice while your at it

Event city still have tables left it’s a site called 4thefans got 3 big screens up

If anyone does hear of a pub in town with availability for the 29th I'd be appreciate if you can let me know.
I think I tried to book every pub in town and no luck and not holding out for the club to announce anything. Ended up booking tables at event city. They got 3 big screens up.

Does Anyone know or has heard of City putting screens up as they did for the Brighton game?
I think they are announcing the ticket details tomorrow which I guess must be the priority, and then if they are doing anything it will either be announced at the same time or a day or two later.

I think I tried to book every pub in town and no luck and not holding out for the club to announce anything. Ended up booking tables at event city. They got 3 big screens up.
This is a good shout. It's only me and my old man, I just want to be surrounded by blues for better or worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.