Champions League Games 13/14 March

Loving the yank pundits opening HT analysis:

“Well...(Deep Breath)...Looks like we’ll be going to Extra Time at Old Trafford...”

They sign Sanchez and then instruct him to cut inside and chip the ball to the back post for a knock-down. They could have got someone from League Two to do that.

Think the fact Delph has pulled out of the last 2 England squads and probably the next one will do for any chance Delph had.
Rodney Trotter, Derty Alli, Nivea ****s and insert rag name here get a free pass so you’re probably right.

Young and Valencia are absolute superstars apparently. Jesus christ they really are awful, Sevilla carving them up for fun with absolutely no quality end product. Unfortunately think they’ll squeak through but the sooner they get knocked out the better, can’t be having a Chelsea 2012 scenario.
That’s the fucking fear,you sometimes don’t have to be the best team to win this,just ride your luck in games which to be fair sums these cnuts up to a tee..

Boring.

Seville just can't score. The rags will win from a fluky goal from a long ball or a penalty.
Yep Seville are one if the most toothless sides I’ve seen the Champions league this season. Not sure how they managed to score 3 against Liverpool

I know we've been spoiled this season with the stuff we're being served up by City. But fuck me, that's been hard watched. You'd almost feel sorry for the rags having to watch that week in, week out.

Almost!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.