real
-psg
shakhtar-roma
sevilla-united
juventus
-tottenham
chelsea-barcelona

1/4 final draws

bayern-city (guardiola returning to bayern and defeating heynckess by destroying heynckess myth)
juventus-united (pogbas return to turin)
barcelona-liverpool (suarez returns to liverpool)
real-shakhtar

semifinal

real-barcelona
united-city

final

real-city (happy ending, liberalism wins. pep as representative of catalan minority defeats madrid and gets revenge for barcelona. it is significant politically as shows that you can fight and achieve victory against your opressive government from outside. also barcelona fanbase understands that how was wrong their club by firing professionals like sorriano, begiristain and guardiola by letting corrupts like sandro rosell and bartomeu to power)

Guess that means City aren't well prepared either ;-)

All joking apart we are that good domestically that a large number of games have and are won without us having to hit top gear regularly.

So much luck needed to win the CL anyway and you really do need thee right ref to even think about doing it as teams take diving and cheating to a whole new level.

dont know why we are bothering tonight liverpool and spurs have the final sown up

I’m not sure Spurs will win tonight. The occasion just might suit Juve who will frustrate the life out of Spurs. Watch the Italians wind Deli Alli up!

Costa is so scary when he has the ball lol. Tottenham are also afraid of him. And he should have been rewarded a Penalty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.