Champions League Games | Gameweek 1 | 19/20 Sept '23

I don’t give a shit about anyone else. If he did say something about that fucking **** of ours who ruined the silence last night from our home section who shouted some shit about climate change, good on him.

I do not want any of that shit in our fanbase, ruining a silence like that. I hope anyone who was near him gave him the biggest back-hander across the face anyone’s ever had. Never mind being called out by Fletch on BT.

Was it one of ours? I heard some twat shouting but couldn't make out what he was saying, then the booing started and it was cut short. I hope the fucker is banned for life.

From where I was sat and by the reaction of the crowd it was a Croat who broke the silence mate.
Belgrade is in Serbia.

Someone from the home end in the South Stand shouted ‘[something] CLIMATE CHANGE [something]’.
A Red Star fan rightly took exception to us ruining a silence for the respect of dead people in tragedies and shouted ‘fuck you Man City’.
Then there were a few boos either way.

It was definitely from our end first. It was a fucking disgrace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.