Champions League | Gameweek 6 | 12/13 Dec '23

on tje british teams

rags ha ha ha fuck off
geordies not arsed about them either way
Arse hope they get someone they can beat and battered in the semis the longer they are in it the more strain on their league run
Celtic first win for a long will be sweet for them while still shite though

All the talk about tiredness, mental fatigue, injuries etcetera just shows how remarkably well we've done to compete fully in all competitions for many years. Of course we get fuck all credit for it.
It's that huge squad we have , we always have a full international player to bring in, on half a million a week when we have injuries .well according to the media.

on tje british teams

rags ha ha ha fuck off
geordies not arsed about them either way
Arse hope they get someone they can beat and battered in the semis the longer they are in it the more strain on their league run
Celtic first win for a long will be sweet for them while still shite though
  • 4 - Spanish
  • 3 - German
  • 3 - Italian
  • 2 - English
  • 1 - Danish
  • 1 - Dutch
  • 1 - French
  • 1 - Portuguese
So UEFA expanding the competition is not going to change things one iota. The top countries in Europe are the only ones in with a realistic chance of winning it.

Celtic are a farce and should consider not entering European competition in future years

Poor Newcastle are just tired though

Talksport tomorrow….
How the actual fuck dies that make any sense. That’s shitebag talk. What we need to do is use the resources we gave to bring in the 3-4 players that take us to a different level. We list important players leaving. We didn’t replace them. We list Hatate to injury. Meada to injury. CCV to injury. All important players.

We had nothing to replace these guys and if we address that we will improve.

You never chuck it. You take your hiding and you get back fucking up. Our board need to stand up and give us the tools to throw a few punches. If they do that they give us a chance to win games.

The format changes next year. This win will give the team confidence at an important time. All our Rangers loving press and media praying we got humped and that affecting our league form. They know penalties won’t be enough to stop us, we need to fuck ourselves up. Well they can all kiss my perfectly formed arse.

We will tool up in January and hopefully they will be good enough to make us more of a force in the CL and if we manage that, continued domination up here will be a piece of piss.

Two big questions, will our board grow a pair and will we get it right with recruitment? It’s us, so things could go tits up,

I think we will. And when am I ever fucking wrong? Exactly!

Yeah correct
The article I read last night inferred that it was based on the country coefficient Now I find on the UEFA site it’s as you say based on this season’s only, divided by number of participants Currnlty England are fourth in table

• Slots three and four: These places will go to the associations with the best collective performance by their clubs in the previous season (i.e. the association club coefficient of the previous season, which is based on the total number of club coefficient points obtained by each club from an association divided by the number of participating clubs from that association). Those two associations will each earn one automatic place in the league phase ('European Performance Spot') for the club ranked next-best in their domestic league behind those clubs that have already qualified directly for the league phase.
Update of the latest by Dale Johnson

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.