Champions League Group Stage

I'll end up paying more than that for a decent seat at the Nou Camp :)
I've never been able to tell my missus how much I've paid for face value tickets at Barca. Middle tier near half way line was extortionate before the pound plummeted in value. But the view is amazing and I told myself it was 'once in a life time'. Now I justify it by briefly thinking back to all the barren years.

I don't get this. We don't 'always' get the group of death. The other year we were in a group with CSKA Moscow and Plzen for god's sake. If we can't get 9/10 points out of the games against Borussia and Celtic we deserve shooting!

It's pretty simple, if we win the league, we'll get an easier group, if we don't we only have ourselves to blame and should take on any opposition we're paired with. The only reason it keeps getting called the group of death is cause we're in it!
If we win the league we would probably get the runners up of the Spanish league in our group,Barca or Real.

more hassle than its worth IMO
Not really. Sevilla sold out last season on around or just above 12,000 I believe. I couldn't get a ticket, yet for both PSG and Madrid it went down to open sale on the former (granted there were other reasons) and the latter was around 8,000. Much better and fairer for everyone, if it's organised correctly.

Not really. Sevilla sold out last season on around or just above 12,000 I believe. I couldn't get a ticket, yet for both PSG and Madrid it went down to open sale on the former (granted there were other reasons) and the latter was around 8,000. Much better and fairer for everyone, if it's organised correctly.
did you have to queue for 2 hours in madrid? shit process caused a lot of a stress

A minor inconvenience as it seems to have stopped them selling out with those with no intention of going buying up tickets for the points and passing them on to people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.