Champions league k/off times next year

I can't see another thread on this. We'll be having teatime kickoffs in the CL next season.

"There is no change to the formats from the group stage onwards but there will be staggered kick-offs – 18.55CET and 21.00CET – in the UEFA Champions League and the UEFA Europa League"

https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2499801.html#/

(Is there anywhere in Europe where they still have a siesta - work 9-2 and 4-7?)
You preferred 5:30pm kick offs? I'm asking because those didn't happen in the UK either.

Some parts of Russia are seven to twelve hours ahead of us (yes, I know we’ve not seen a CL team from this region)

Khazakstan and some parts of Russia are six hours ahead of us (nor here)

Western Russia, Balarus and Turkey are three hours ahead of us

Finland Estonia Latvia Lithuania Ukraine Moldova Romania Bulgaria Greece Cyprus and Israel are two hours ahead of us

Everyone else bar Portugal is one hour ahead of us.

It might be 17:55 here but it won’t be in 95% of the counties that play in the CL

Nice try but it will be two games each night - one at 5.55 and one at 8. And this year there were only 6 teams out of 32 in the Group Stage two hours ahead of us.

I can't see another thread on this. We'll be having teatime kickoffs in the CL next season.

"There is no change to the formats from the group stage onwards but there will be staggered kick-offs – 18.55CET and 21.00CET – in the UEFA Champions League and the UEFA Europa League"

https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2499801.html#/

(Is there anywhere in Europe where they still have a siesta - work 9-2 and 4-7?)

It would only matter if your were watching tv in a rainy Manchester outdoors, as it would be an away leg.
The only problem will be if people are still in work at 5.55pm and maybe cant access tv/online, but it'll be an early dart to the pub for me I think Vic!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.