Champions League - QF: Real Madrid, SF: Arsenal/Bayern, (H) for 2nd legs

Who do you want in the Quarter Final?

• Total voters
Agree with those who feel it's better for us to have to play Real in our side of the draw before the final and have the chance to put them out over two legs. You just know that if they were on the other side of the draw, their opposition would roll over for them QF and SF then (assuming we got there) we'd have to face them over a single leg final. Now THAT would be the nightmare.

Anybody have any knowledge on whether Madrid are going to give us 4000 or are they still coming out with bollocks as to why they only give 1800? I can’t see anything on Leipzig or group stages, problem being only Leipzig would bring more than three men and a dgo anyway If we get 4000 then tickets will be far easier than 1800 and I don’t want to book flights if we are getting shit on again because it is Madrid and then get stuck with flights

Anybody have any knowledge on whether Madrid are going to give us 4000 or are they still coming out with bollocks as to why they only give 1800? I can’t see anything on Leipzig or group stages, problem being only Leipzig would bring more than three men and a dgo anyway If we get 4000 then tickets will be far easier than 1800 and I don’t want to book flights if we are getting shit on again because it is Madrid and then get stuck with flights
Union Berlin got 4K in the groups

Since the away goal has gone we're in a much better place. Pep has always approached away games with the mentality of being hard to beat and trying to get the job done at home. But we ended up struggling to score away from home and then conceding too many in the home leg. Without the away goal a 0-0 draw is good and even a 1-0 isn't too bad. Get them back to ours and run riot again (hopefully). It's a different Real Madrid this year, so I think they'll cause us a few more problems with their movement in the final third.
Agree. They are looking much sharper.

Apologies if this has already been answered, but for those who went last year - how hot were they on the 'names on tickets' thing? I saw Union Berlin said the same applied for their away ticket details.

Not sure we would sell out Madrid away most been before even last year semi final went to members I think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.