Champions League Semi Final Games 2/3/9/10 May

What's with lineker and co laughing and joking about real fans ripping seats up. Club should be kicked out the competition. If that had been English fans there would have been outrage re the British disease and English hooligans etc etc.

As a football fan, the Madrid derby tonight was sheer class. Was taken aback by how well Atletico came out the blocks, and how well the fans got behind the team for the full 90 mins, they never stopped bouncing.

Albeit it was their last European game the Calderón but still. BT got the result they wanted, Mcmanaman was nearly crying when they unveiled a banner across the stand before kick off, which read 'proud of not being like you'. A simple fuck you to Real Madrid, and similar to how a lot of us feel regarding United.

I wish them well, and hope they can keep the manager. His players never stop working for him, it was a joy to watch.

The main problem I have with Real winning stuff is all the glory supporters getting giddy online. Sad, weird people.

What's with lineker and co laughing and joking about real fans ripping seats up. Club should be kicked out the competition. If that had been English fans there would have been outrage re the British disease and English hooligans etc etc.
and i bet there coppers are not kicking the shit out of them for it.

The main problem I have with Real winning stuff is all the glory supporters getting giddy online. Sad, weird people.

That's topped by rags who make out Ronaldo winning it is somehow their achievement

That's topped by rags who make out Ronaldo winning it is somehow their achievement

Oh yeah. The worst plastic English Real 'fan', or some idiot that has never even been to Europe but says stuff like "CR7 is better than Messi" and calls the Premier League the EPL still doesn't come close to that level of idiocy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.