Channel 4's 'Undateables'

unsworthblue

Fucking awful programme,channel 4 has got to be the lowest of the low showing this programme! I very rarely watch tv but I thought I'd see what all the fuss was about,channel 4 should be ashamed

I know, you can't even crack one off to that shite.

Maybe they should do a 'undateables after the date' series where they show dwarfs shagging fame hungry blonde birds to boost the ratings

You can always look at it like this...
It may help a few brain dead wankers who may shout shit out to them in the street think twice.

I can see how it is taken in bad taste though just as easily.

Been plenty of other threads on this programme and it seems to be another muffin/barm sort of thing - i.e. nobody can agree if its taking the piss out of the daters or if it's showing that no matter who you are, how different you are that there may be someone out there for you.

There are claims that some of the recruitment methods leave something to be desired - not sure if these were substantiated.

Personally I think I don't think it's too badly done and it is quite nice when things work out - last week the autistic (?) guy into his cars said he'd never had a date, he seemed to get on pretty well with his date and they met up again - was really pleased for him. No idea how it panned out after that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.