Charlie Adam/Scott Parker anyone?

We have Milner is midfield who is younger and better than both of these two in central midfield in my opinion. If Milner would be given more game time there , he would be getting the same praise he did at Villa .

adam was a flop in the mighty scottish league, but looked good in a blackpool team, needs to prove himself at a bigger club but not ours. Parker is too old for what we are doing. All we need is another left back in the squad and another creative midfielder as good as silva and i would bring cacaido back

Both Premiership players certainly but I doubt highly they are top four quality, they could do mid table teams a world of good in stablizing their positions but I think we have many better options to choose from personally.

Wouldn't be surprised to see either of them go to Newcastle with Kevin Nolan departing.

we are looking to buy champions league players not Championship league players!

Adam loses the ball and possession far too much to be a top 4 player. He looked good in a shite side as did Parker. Neither are any better than what we have so whats the point in going after them.

I am not sure Dalglish is doing the right thing buying all these British players.

Henderson/Carroll/Adam and possibly Downing at an overall cost of over £80million.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.