Checkatrade EFL Trophy final

No problem, I just didn't like the fact you were comparing us then with Coventry today, it was nothing like it. 35,000 of those at Wembley today are not arsed their team is in a relegation fight (and look likely to lose it), but can make a trip to Wembley for a nothing game. Incidentally in the round before the semi final only just over 2000 turned up.
It's always been the way of the world. I know the numbers aren't quite the same but 'glory hunters' or casuals are associated with every club.
1988, City in Division 2 and, at Maine Road, we are averaging 19400 (it's only that high because we had 30000 for Leeds on Boxing Day). FA Cup 1/4 final comes along against the dippers and 44000 turn up. Home games either side of that, 17000. Funnily enough, I never once wondered where they'd all been for 6 months (or a few years for many of them), I just enjoyed seeing the place full and the opportunity to take in an all too rare Maine Road atmosphere.

Bump -

If Pep hadn’t messed up with U21 selection we could be at Wembley again right now !!!

We could look back with a tinge of disappointment that we didn’t get the 5 trophies on offer this season.

Bump -

If Pep hadn’t messed up with U21 selection we could be at Wembley again right now !!!

We could look back with a tinge of disappointment that we didn’t get the 5 trophies on offer this season.

The crowd today shows that this occasion is something that the two sets of supporters deserve to enjoy. I'm glad our U21s didn't make it.

Never has been and never will be
The only club I can find in Europe who don’t count the Community Shield or their country's equivalent in their honours list are Juventus. And that might just be their website that doesn’t, they may have it counted in their museum or elsewhere within the club.

And Pep has already said recently that we have two titles already this season, when asked about getting the first in the EFL Cup.

The only club I can find in Europe who don’t count the Community Shield or their country's equivalent in their honours list are Juventus. And that might just be their website that doesn’t, they may have it counted in their museum or elsewhere within the club.

And Pep has already said recently that we have two titles already this season, when asked about getting the first in the EFL Cup.
He piss taking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.