Cheers Stevie

I will miss him sorely... he is one of my favorite players ever to play for us... I always thought him to stay forever with us... but as some already said manager comes and goes and sometimes the system played doesnt always allow you to play the way you want...

I have my theories on why he lost his form last season but I wont go into that in here since this time I just want to wish him the very best wherever he ends up!

Hope he does well just not against us!

Thanks for some of the goals you scored for us,

Ireland is superman

Thanks for a cracking season and giving us a youngster to get excited about when were shit.

I hope you sort your head out and fulfill your potential, and I hope you keep your gob shut post signing for Villa (the post Hughes comments were very disrespectful given it was under him you had your best season).

Thanks Superman, you were brilliant at times, but just couldn't find your consistency, good luck at Villa, if it is definitely agreed you are going that is !

Hope it all goes well for him at Villa, a side with a couple of good reasons to follow with interest.

We move on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.