Chelsea 2017/2018

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Vialli98, 30 May 2017.

1. Vienna_70

Vienna_70

I didn’t mind it, either, as like you, I welcomed the increased competition at the top of the Premier League, meaning that the rags didn’t have it so much their own way.

2. aguerrrroooooooooooo

aguerrrroooooooooooo

Chelsea have gone under the radar due to city's brilliance and United's recent woes, think they'll end up finishing second and having a decent run in the champions league

3. David 'El Mago' Silva

David 'El Mago' Silva

I think Chelsea are more of a threat than united but the gap is probably too big for it to result in a title challenge.

4. aguerrrroooooooooooo

aguerrrroooooooooooo

Chelsea are miles ahead of united, 14 points is a fantastic gap but it's crucial we don't get complacent and give them a sniff

5. goalmole

goalmole

The faster the headwind the higher the eagle soars
    Come on, Arsenal.

6. David 'El Mago' Silva

David 'El Mago' Silva

@Vialli98

I really hope you lose tomorrow, I'm sure you understand.

7. Whilst a fine player, I'd rather an, in his prime Lampard.

Of course completely different in styles and position on the pitch, Hazard is also playing in a different Chelsea side to that of a prime Lampard - I just think Frank at his best was a tremendous footballer and a seemingly good bloke. I reckon Eden has failed to show quite the same commitment on a few occasions.

I think, my point being, is he might be worth cashing in on. He'd get yer a fortune from Real Madrid - staggering money and while players like Hazard are not readily available, it might be worth the risk and investing the money n other areas of the tram. I might be wrong, but I reckon he fancies a chance at Real.

8. ccr

ccr

in other areas of the tram............Wrong thread, united thread further up :)

9. deano ou812

deano ou812

I’ve said it a few times don’t mind Chelsea,was my dads team (although he had a soft spot for city)but I hope they at least draw on weds night don’t want them getting any sniff of a chance for the league ...

10. Jim Tolmie's Underpants

Jim Tolmie's Underpants

Morata once got sacked from Toys 'R' Us.

He was caught giving games away.