Chelsea (A) - Sun 12th Nov, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea were very good against Arsenal and only poor goalkeeping, finishing and dreadful substitutions from Pochettino stopped them from winning. Arsenal has to be said were awful that day, couldn’t keep the ball and their attack was a shapeless mess.

Stones will be a loss but we should cope. Interesting to see how Pep deals with his absence. If we can control possession properly, starve Palmer and Sterling we should be ok. If we can work on our set pieces it could be very useful. Chelsea couldn’t deal with Spurs corners and frees on Monday. We will need to start well to stop them developing any momentum. Hopefully we can minimise Taylor’s effect.

We won there last season despite being poor for an hour, Chelsea have improved so we’ll need to be better. However if we turn up and play we should be fine.

I hope our players see Chelsea as a title contender to get the motivation top dog. I’m sure Pep will.

I never take a trip to SB as an easy game. And left or right, any good result somehow lifts the spirit and confidence, no matter how poor the points were won.

I think and expect us to win. But I am not in the camp it’ll be as easy as when we play the scum at the swamp.
It definitely won't. Chelsea have a far more talented squad.

Will never happen but would like to see something like this. Rico and Cole going at it on that left-hand side with Rico stepping into midfield in possession.

----------------Ederson
Akanji---Dias--Gvaridol---Lewis
-----------------Rodri
----------Bernardo---Alvarez
Foden--------Haaland-----Grealish
No point having 2 weak spots. Move Lewis to RB and Gvardiol to LB. Akanji plays the Stones CB/CM role.

The usual arrogance and over-confidence on here. Who is our speedy left back able to keep up with Sterling in his current form? We will concede at least two counter-attack goals so I am predicting 2-3.
I don't understand your score line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.