Chelsea after Sergio

I wish the club would nip this shit in the bud and release a statement saying he's not for sale.

It is not good for our image as the perception it implies is Chelsea are bigger. We don't need to sell to anyone.

Why would we even consider selling such a lethal player to the one club who could stop us winning the title whoever we sign? A great transfer window would be completely undone if we sold him to them.

We should not even consider this. If Chelsea come out with this shit, we should tap up Hazard or Azpilicueta or Cahill. Who the fuck do these jumped up cockney wankers think they are? We could fucking buy and sell that smug Russian gangster if HRH Sheikh Mansour felt like it.

Get to fuck Chelsea - hands off Sergio!

Chelsea are sniffing around every striker because they created a mess relying on a nutjob like Costa so heavily at the forward position. Look at the list of names they have been linked with this summer for strikers and have not signed a single one. They've been linked with Lukaku, Morata, Aubameyang to name a few. It would make sense that they would be linked with Kun because they are being linked with every striker in Europe.

I wish the club would nip this shit in the bud and release a statement saying he's not for sale.

It is not good for our image as the perception it implies is Chelsea are bigger. We don't need to sell to anyone.

Why would we even consider selling such a lethal player to the one club who could stop us winning the title whoever we sign? A great transfer window would be completely undone if we sold him to them.

We should not even consider this. If Chelsea come out with this shit, we should tap up Hazard or Azpilicueta or Cahill. Who the fuck do these jumped up cockney wankers think they are? We could fucking buy and sell that smug Russian gangster if HRH Sheikh Mansour felt like it.

silence is golden

Haven't we already done that once this summer???

We will be left with eggs in our faces if Aguero fires Chelsea to another league title. I really hope that Pep's arrogance and ego does not make him this stupid.

The club responded at the end of the season, they wont respond again to Sky's drivel....

When asked if Aguero was staying in May, City chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak said: "Absolutely. There's never been a doubt about that. I've read a lot of the speculation on this and it's ridiculous.

"Sergio Aguero is one of the best players in the world. We are a team that aspires to win every competition we compete in.

"Having Sergio Aguero as part of the squad is an absolute must. It has never been in doubt."

We will be left with eggs in our faces if Aguero fires Chelsea to another league title. I really hope that Pep's arrogance and ego does not make him this stupid.

So you're having a dig at Pep over something that hasn't happened and most probably won't happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.