Chelsea after Sergio

Chelsea are just testing the water, they've missed out on Lou Kackoo and Morata is going to Milan.

They are going into the season without a striker and its fucking hilarious how desperate they are becoming.

Could it just be, and I 'm going to go way out on a limb here, just bear with me,
That with it being so slow in the sports newsroom at the moment and a Manchester Derby coming up that has no relevance at all to the coming season,
except to the Rag hordes who need a 'significance fix' after the shite season they've watched,
Sky have put out the annual unsettling of our star player story, early this year, to try and give their beloveds some small kind of an edge.
Every little helps even if it's the same ludicrous story that's repeated every year, only usually to Real Madrid, even though Sergio/Club have said he's staying.

Sounds crazy I know, but what are the odds on that?

Or it could be someone just posting what has been reported on a major broadcaster as a source of discussion. I wouldn't have bothered if it had been on Twitter

the point i was making was that some of the shit on the "major broadcasters" comes direct from msg boards just like this one (and directly from this one at times as has been shown in the past)....we are just feeding them.

All season the manager, player and club (including his agent) have said sergio is staying..there isn't even a question over it yet crap like this threat feed SSN drivel. This came directly from a rumour on twitter that was posted to another thread on this page yesterday evening (some guy heard some other guy talking about it at the cricket...the guy that was talking about it heard it off twatter....)....now its on SSN.....see how it works!

MANCHESTER CITY WILL NOT SELL SERGIO AGUERO TO CHELSEA. NOT THIS SUMMER, NOT NEXT SUMMER, NOT EVER. WE'RE NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF STRENGTHENING OUR RIVALS.

Apologies for shouting. But that's how this story makes me feel.

well said/shouted!

Thats the poorest excuse (if thats what you are making)...that its a joke.....commetns like these clearly aren't a joke. They are done for one of the reasons stated and all of them are, at the best, slightly needy.
You know what, I don't think you really are a barrel of laughs now I think of it.

You know what, I don't think you really are a barrel of laughs now I think of it.

you just don't really have a clue either way.....didnt really have much to do with you in the first place as i was resounding to someone else's post and plenty of others are making similar comments....

so what exactly was your point of your comment......????

All seems incredibly unlikely. I'm not going to worry about Sergio going to Chelsea until Rosler1985 tells us it isn't happening.

you just don't really have a clue either way.....didnt really have much to do with you in the first place as i was resounding to someone else's post and plenty of others are making similar comments....

so what exactly was your point of your comment......????
That you aren't a barrel of laughs in all probability.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.