Chelsea after Sergio

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by flyer, 17 Jul 2017.

1. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

To Real Madrid ?

2. karen7

karen7

Sky are 24hrs behind this story,we will never do that so chill

3. its a Barm

its a Barm

part time rag slayer
    wanting and getting are 2 different things, we want Messi, are we going to get him.

4. karen7

karen7

Same rumours every year for 6 years

5. Batman

Batman

Graham hunter was on the box the other day saying we are actively talking to his representatives. The kid looks an amazing talent, would be one of the only signings that would ease the pain of losing Aguero

6. Taylor

Taylor

MORE AGUERO INFO

After missing out on Romelu Lukaku, Chelsea have turned their attention to Sergio Aguero.

However, we understand it will be very difficult for Chelsea to sign Aguero.

Since they were bought by the Abu Dhabi United Group in 2008, City have never sold a player they don’t want to sell.

When asked if Aguero was staying, Khaldoon Al Mubarak said: “Absolutely. There’s never been a doubt about that. I’ve read a lot of the speculation on this and it’s ridiculous.

“Sergio Aguero is one of the best players in the world. We are a team that aspires to win every competition we compete in.

“Having Sergio Aguero as part of the squad is an absolute must. It has never been in doubt.”

Say no more. Complete non-story- must be a slow news day. I expect City to shoot down the story asap.

7. GaudinoMotors

GaudinoMotors

Embezzler
    I'll go with Khaldoon's assurance.

8. cradical

cradical

Yeah, I'm sure Serge is longing to play alongside his best mate David Luiz...

9. Jazzman

Jazzman

Those quotes from Khaldoon is from his end of season interview on the OS. The way they are built into the above makes it seem like he was asked today and gave his answers. This whole story is completely made up bullshit.

10. Idontpullout

Idontpullout

Maybe just chelsea's idea to get dortmund coming to the table for an aubameyang deal.