Chelsea (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Get what you’re saying (ish) but it does come across like you’re taking pleasure from City not winning.
To be fair, he's not on his own. Every match thread, particularly when we're not winning by 3 or 4 goals, you see posters that seldom bother posting when we're doing well. Never a trace of them last June on CL final night. It's annoying. They can post when we're underwhelming, but not when we're winning trophies.

Also another thing that worries me is that we rarely score early these days, we used to be the best in the first 20 minutes but it's just not happening at the moment.
That will be because we pa's the ball sideways again and again never troubling the opposition defence, then we go a goal behind and decide it might be worthwhile trying to score in the second half. Rinse and repeat game after game.

In life you only learn when things don't go to plan. I just hope Pep now realises that Alverez and Haaland is wrong, Doku is the most predictable1 trick pony ever, Foden is NOT a winger, Akanji is not Stones and frankly playmakers should be pirouetting midfielders and not your 4 defenders taking turns at things they simply cannot do! There's something just not right about that team at the moment and it needs sorting quickly.

We can moan about refs and decisions and a PGMOL conspiracy , but today we had enough chances to win the next six games , i truly believe that given the chance PGMOL will screw us over , its down to us to make dodgy decisions irrelevant.
BUT we also should have been given enough decisions from the ref to win the next six games.

Opponents being sent off win you games.
Free-kicks on the edge of the box win you games.
Penalties win you games.
A reasonable amount of added time wins you games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.