Chelsea (H) - Sun 8th Jan, 16:30 - FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only call it as I saw it, & what I can recall is Ferguson asking how could ManUre miss X amount of PL matches, play in this competition & the FA Cup & be expected to play in the CL too.

Something had to give & it's UK football who seemed to prioritise that tournament over the FA Cup. Don't blame ManUre. Blame the money-grabbing football authorities.

How many managers (including Pep) are constantly lamenting about the amount of football, players are expected to play. It's too much & too many players are suffering burnout & injuries as a result.
Dont agree its too much games at all, and I think managers (Pep included) & players should quit complaining about it. They are professional athletes living the dream with the best job in the world, and are being paid millions to do it. 2 games/week for a 25 man squad is not much, half the players doesnt even feature each game. If they think playing two games of football every week is an unrealistic workload I cant imagine how they would survive in the "real" world as a regular Joe working nine to five. This is the job, if they think its too much they are free to stop playing at this level and run around in the Sunday Leagues, nobody is forcing them to get paid millions to play here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.