Chelsea home tickets

Can anyone sort me with one? Not able to myself one of those shite Citizens memberships until end of August.

Cheers.

I'm not able to make the opening 3 home games as I'm lucky enough to have an invite to the chairmans suite for Chelsea game and on holiday for Watford and West Ham games.

I have a seasoncard for joes (premium seats so padded seat, free programme, drink etc) and would like to pass onto a fellow blue ideally for all three games at a reduced price or for individual games at face value.

Please PM if interested.

NOW SOLD

Last edited:
After 2 tickets for Chelsea, prefer together junior and an Adult, but if 2 adults it's fine. Pm if available.

Sorted

Last edited:
Yes mate - Officiel site
I just looked at the OS as I need an adult one for my grandson. They are saying it is sold out but they have kept back 3000 tickets until after (hope I've got this right) the extention passes its safety assessment. They are taking the money now though (£53) and you are notified if you get a ticket. If you don't, then either refund or credit. I was No 403 less than 1/2 hr ago

I just looked at the OS as I need an adult one for my grandson. They are saying it is sold out but they have kept back 3000 tickets until after (hope I've got this right) the extention passes its safety assessment. They are taking the money now though (£53) and you are notified if you get a ticket. If you don't, then either refund or credit. I was No 403 less than 1/2 hr ago
Level 3 is £58 for Chelsea fans not £53.

I'm missing first 2 home games (on jolly hols) if someone looking for tickets. £80 for the 2 games! PM me if interested

East stand lower

SOLD, Cheers for Interest

Last edited:
Hi, a mate and I are traveling from Australia and will be in Manchester for the Chelsea game. Very keen for a ticket each (2x adults) if anyone has spares. Thanks!
Hi mate i have 3 seats premium seats available in the 93:20 bar it comes with access to the ground 2 hours before free parking and a match day programme if you are interested please pm me . cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.