Chelsea home tickets

After 3 tickets for Chelsea, prefer together 2 x junior and an Adult, but if 3 adults it's fine. Pm if available.

Thank You

I have an adult and junior seat available. Level 2 family stand. Let me know if interested.

On holiday for this match, have 1 adult and 1 junior seasoncard available in SS Level 1, Block 115. PM me if interested.

TICKETS NOW GONE.

Last edited:
I have 4 Box seats available for this game bang on the half way line if anyone is looking to do the chelsea game in style PM me for further details

Hi,

I have an adult season card in CB stand block 130 about 20 rows up in line with the penalty area; great seat; £45; can meet outside the ground or Piccadilly Station; please PM me

I have an adult ticket available, got for myself but now away for work, can't reschedule flights booked by work idiots along with other colleagues without checking with me first.

PM me if anyone needs it, or I think I can still return it and get a refund from the club, right?

After 1 for WBA AWAY. Will offer the cash or alternatively a Chelsea Home Ticket sat in the South Stand next to the away fans if someone would prefer the exchange.

I've been offered a ticket for Chelsea at home for £35 - but promised my mate who has just moved to Manchester from Spain that I'd try and get 2 so can go with him!

£35 is too good to turn down really, but I would if it meant I can get 2 together. What are the chances of getting 2 adult tickets together do you think?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.