Chelsea (N) | FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Good on Pep (and it's not the first time) - and at least Lineker was honest in saying it was down to tv.
Still inexcusable but we've squeaked through, hopefully with no lasting damage
Ironically the same thing happened with Chelsea in the FA Cup during the Pellegrini era and he played the kids as a protest, again it was BBC. He received a backlash from the media (not from city fans though) so for Pep to win this game and let rip in the post match interview was payback. Hopefully they will be too embarrassed to try it with us again.

You honestly can’t underestimate that result,
After Wednesday to go to Wembley and grind that out is unbelievable, too much is spoken regarding when pep gets his tactics wrong but that man can today dragged them to Wembley and got them over line , it’s a relationship between him and the players that doesn’t get acknowledged, but why will it because it’s city.
Peps got fire in his eyes and he’s angry and I’m Fooking glad.
A few days off and we go again.

* The bbc is a disgrace John Murray is now the
Martin Tyler of radio commentary
* The match day forum is a disgrace it seriously needs looking at, bluemoon is a great place helps loads of us out in many ways . But that place needs to be looked at.

Up the blues.

Ironically the same thing happened with Chelsea in the FA Cup during the Pellegrini era and he played the kids as a protest, again it was BBC. He received a backlash from the media (not from city fans though) so for Pep to win this game and let rip in the post match interview was payback. Hopefully they will be too embarrassed to try it with us again.
Not being cynical…ok I am… but I doubt it. They are worse than the Glasgow fool in hating us!!

Don’t worry I slapped myself on the wrist for criticising the football authorities and him as well. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.