Chelsea (N) | FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

It's such a shame that modern day football fans base players football performances on a week to week basis.

If you're a City fan and don't love Bernardo Silva there's something not right...Some of the things said about his penalty on here were incredibly pathetic but wouldn't waste my time replying to any of the idiot posts.

I genuinely couldn't give a fuck that he missed the penalty, He had the balls to take a penalty which is more important. He decided to go down the middle and the keeper caught him out, That's football.

He did look emotional yesterday you could see him pointing at the crest and towards the crowd yesterday after the game. Bernardo owes us nothing, He gives absolutely everything week in week out.

The winning goalscorer yesterday couldn't have went to a nicer bloke.
Jesus I wish I could quadruple like this post. Bernardo plays with his heart every game for our club and I for one will never criticise him in anyway shape or form. For me he's a legend. CTWD

View attachment 115278What a guy. Glad he got the goal yesterday and seeing the happiness and pride he showed in his celebration. Not afraid to show disdain for Herr Klopp and his pygmol assisted thugs.
Bernardo, the only foreign player for us capable behaving (rightly!) like a complete partisan hateful twat!

casey_affleck_snl.png

Great great win, dug so deep to get that one. I think the game went as expected for me, a bit more pressure on us and some fatigue following Madrid. But we didn't lie down, a great fight.

For what it's worth I think the Grealish incident was a handball, but I don't really care.

Jesus I wish I could quadruple like this post. Bernardo plays with his heart every game for our club and I for one will never criticise him in anyway shape or form. For me he's a legend. CTWD
Probably the best character we have had at the club, unbelievable commitment to us... can't build a statue big enough in my book

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.