Chelsea Thread 16/17

bwhahahahahahaahaha

My reaction too. Matic has had one good season in a top league. Then he was found out. I was watching one game where Spurs just pulled him out wide and switched the ball back into the centre. He just followed the ball instead of using his brain.

As for Azpiculeta, solid defender shite going forward. Exactly the same as Sagna and Clichy.

My reaction too. Matic has had one good season in a top league. Then he was found out. I was watching one game where Spurs just pulled him out wide and switched the ball back into the centre. He just followed the ball instead of using his brain.

As for Azpiculeta, solid defender shite going forward. Exactly the same as Sagna and Clichy.

Matic is a very good defensive mid. Got exposed a bit last season but he was trying to do the defensive work for about 5 men. The likes of Fabregas and Hazard didn't give a flying last season defensively. He will do a lot better this season as Kante provides defensive cover.

Unbiased Chelsea/city 11
Courtois

Sagna Stones Zouma Azpilicueta

Fernandinho Kante

De Bruyne Gundogan Hazard

Aguero

Matic is a very good defensive mid. Got exposed a bit last season but he was trying to do the defensive work for about 5 men. The likes of Fabregas and Hazard didn't give a flying last season defensively. He will do a lot better this season as Kante provides defensive cover.
good player but not close to fernandinho

sorry,but Matic on 14/15 was considered one of the best DM in the world, and was being spoken of in the same breath as Busquets, he was atrocious last season,but then again,who wasnt?
As for Azpilcueta,he is a RB, playing as a LB, how do you expect him to be good going forward when he is playing out of position,watch him playing as a RB and you will see how good he is, the fact that people think that LB is his main position,when he is playing out of position for 3 years, and yet was considered one of the best LB of the league shows how fucking good he is

sorry,but Matic on 14/15 was considered one of the best DM in the world, and was being spoken of in the same breath as Busquets, he was atrocious last season,but then again,who wasnt?
As for Azpilcueta,he is a RB, playing as a LB, how do you expect him to be good going forward when he is playing out of position,watch him playing as a RB and you will see how good he is, the fact that people think that LB is his main position,when he is playing out of position for 3 years, and yet was considered one of the best LB of the league shows how fucking good he is

It apoears common knowledge he is an RB even though he is playing at LB. However, having watched him play on his favoured side, he does little with the ball. He's like all of our FBs - only good in one direction. No shame in that. very few FBs appear to be very good at both.

As for Matic, I simply don't get the hype. He's miles behind Busquets, IMO. It has never been close to me.

Any defensive mid will look effective when a like minded player plays alongside him. He does very little with the ball, IMO.

It apoears common knowledge he is an RB even though he is playing at LB. However, having watched him play on his favoured side, he does little with the ball. He's like all of our FBs - only good in one direction. No shame in that. very few FBs appear to be very good at both.

As for Matic, I simply don't get the hype. He's miles behind Busquets, IMO. It has never been close to me.
He plays as a LB,simply because he is the only one who can actually do the job there, he played RB a little bit last season, but there was obviously going to be an adjustment period considering he hasnt played there for the last 3 years.During his first season here...the only one he was actually a RB, he was fantastic and very eager to join the attack,he was actually known as an attacking full back when we signed him but he evolved into a much more balanced player on his time here, and he is actually a very good crosser of the ball,he is quite capable of attacking, but he prioritizes his defensive responsabilities first,which IMO is a very good thing for a FB, all in all, i consider him to be the best FB in the league, and i dont think alot of people will disagree with me.
As for Matic,if you dont think he was close to Busquets during our title winning season,when he was being praised left and right by every single pundit and even fans from opposite teams,then i dont know what to tell you

He plays as a LB,simply because he is the only one who can actually do the job there, he played RB a little bit last season, but there was obviously going to be an adjustment period considering he hasnt played there for the last 3 years.During his first season here...the only one he was actually a RB, he was fantastic and very eager to join the attack,he was actually known as an attacking full back when we signed him but he evolved into a much more balanced player on his time here, and he is actually a very good crosser of the ball,he is quite capable of attacking, but he prioritizes his defensive responsabilities first,which IMO is a very good thing for a FB, all in all, i consider him to be the best FB in the league, and i dont think alot of people will disagree with me.
As for Matic,if you dont think he was close to Busquets during our title winning season,when he was being praised left and right by every single pundit and even fans from opposite teams,then i dont know what to tell you

Only you mentioning Matic in the same breath as Busquets. Never heard this one before.
Good player, but only boot cleaner for Fernandihno ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.