Chelsea Thread - 2023/24

We played well today. I thought we’d get battered, but I felt we should have won that comfortably in the end. No idea why Poch randomly decides to abandon what was working so well for us and have the team sit so deep the last 15-20 mins. Our threat on the counter was brilliant and we carved City open again and again. Very frustrating result in the end.

We played well today. I thought we’d get battered, but I felt we should have won that comfortably in the end. No idea why Poch randomly decides to abandon what was working so well for us and have the team sit so deep the last 15-20 mins. Our threat on the counter was brilliant and we carved City open again and again. Very frustrating result in the end.
Draw was a fair result

If Haaland wasn’t so wasteful, we could have had a 3-3 draw.

Chelsea raised its game today but they blew their wad. They are getting mullered vs Liverpool…

Jackson had less than 50 top flight games to his name when we signed him. I think there's good potential in him. People clown him a lot but he actually puts in a good shift and contributes well in most games he plays. I'd much rather start Jackson over any of the following ..

Mudryk
Sterling
Madueke
Broja

He's definitely one of the players I have full belief in.
I like Jackson. Liked him from the start of the season. Something about him. Not the finished article but there’s a player there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.