Chelsea Thread - 2023/24

We saw you crying in Porto, strange that I barely saw a Chelsea fan in Porto, the city belonged to City for those few days, at least 5 city to one chelsea

We saw you crying in Porto, strange that I barely saw a Chelsea fan in Porto, the city belonged to City for those few days, at least 5 city to one chelsea

OMG I had a horrible 3 months after that game. Super depressed and angry. My wife hated every minute of it. My mood didn't improve till we beat you at the Bridge through Jesus's deflected strike.

My wife said we need to be on vacation when the following season ended so we were on a beach watching Gundogan score vs Villa!

OMG I had a horrible 3 months after that game. Super depressed and angry. My wife hated every minute of it. My mood didn't improve till we beat you at the Bridge through Jesus's deflected strike.

My wife said we need to be on vacation when the following season ended so we were on a beach watching Gundogan score vs Villa!

I probably celebrated that more than some cup wins for Chelsea haha. The way Salah thought for a brief moment he had scored the winner, the way someone trolled that Anfield crowd it was such a beautiful delicious laf
Sterling's only decent contribution to the campaign...thanks ..but no thanks for costing us 4 points with 2 of your 3 league goals all season
Shame you did fuck all against the dips as you surely will next week again..

Chelsea fans saying they could have pumped us if Jackson could finish, plain ignoring Haaland didn't have his shooting boots on that day.

How Caicedo finished the game without a red, I'll never know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.