Chelsea Thread - 2023/24

Was a good player but never did often enough look at his stats at Chelsea poor compared to other top world class players! He was the Rashford of his time and why hazard at Madrid was piss poor and quit

Blasphemous. Hazard was the sole creative hub at Chelsea playing under defensive coach after defensive coach in Mourinho and Conte. He would often dominate a game entirely and get the MOTM and not register a goal or an assist. I think between 2010-2020 only Messi and Ronaldo received more MOTM awards than Hazard.

Another player out. It’s a nice fee, more than I expected. It will be interesting to see how he fares at Arsenal.

Around £100m in from just Havertz and Kovacic.

I think we’re getting £8m for Ziyech, £17m for Koulibaly and it remains to be seen how much Mendy goes for.

Blasphemous. Hazard was the sole creative hub at Chelsea playing under defensive coach after defensive coach in Mourinho and Conte. He would often dominate a game entirely and get the MOTM and not register a goal or an assist. I think between 2010-2020 only Messi and Ronaldo received more MOTM awards than Hazard.

Looked good his stats don’t add up to be considered world class!

Another player out. It’s a nice fee, more than I expected. It will be interesting to see how he fares at Arsenal.

Are you bothered about losing him? Always leaves me underwhelmed when I see him and feel you could be laughing up your sleeve at that price, assuming it's not dependent on him winning three Champions League medals in consecutive seasons.

Are you bothered about losing him? Always leaves me underwhelmed when I see him and feel you could be laughing up your sleeve at that price, assuming it's not dependent on him winning three Champions League medals in consecutive seasons.

I’m not bothered about losing him at all. I think he was one of the players I wanted to be sold this summer but I do feel a bit weird about selling him to Arsenal, just like I don’t like selling Kovacic to you lot. I don’t like that he’s going to Arsenal but it’s a big fee so call it a fair deal and move on. Hope he flops badly.

I’m not bothered about losing him at all. I think he was one of the players I wanted to be sold this summer but I do feel a bit weird about selling him to Arsenal, just like I don’t like selling Kovacic to you lot. I don’t like that he’s going to Arsenal but it’s a big fee so call it a fair deal and move on. Hope he flops badly.
Rather like us selling Jesus to them last season. Think he'll do alright for them but alright might not be enough. Did all these players need to be sold or did some have clauses in their contracts that made them able to leave?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.