Chelsea Thread - 2023/24

Last time I checked, he's a striker. It's his job to score. And he's not too popular among your fellow Chelsea fans tonight.....

Lol fuck Chelsea fans. They don’t know anything. I remember arguing with Chelsea fans about why it was a genuinely stupid fucking idea to sell KDB. They were all like ‘nah mate he’s naff, 16m is a great fee’. Take their word as gospel at your own peril :)

I actually think Jackson has been miscast. He’s a good left winger/second striker. He does so many things to a really good standard except the one thing a striker needs to be good at.

Last edited:
Kick and rush with decent technique but this is what separates City from the rest. It’s all in the mind and we currently have it in buckets. Teams like chavs just dont.

It took grit from every city player to get through that game.

How can a forward be pretty good and at the same time not able to finish. That’s his job.

He’s good at plenty of other things that contribute to the team. If you watched him regularly you’d know what I mean. As I said I think he’s been miscast. He’s a good player. Not a good striker.

I don’t know what to make of Chelsea as they are clearly a talented squad and could be very good but they just look a team if individual glory hunters who are all for themselves .
Apart from Silva, there's pretty much no real top level experience running through that team. Lots of talented youngsters, to be sure, but if you don't have some serious old-timers in beside them, they will blow hot and cold.

Kick and rush with decent technique but this is what separates City from the rest. It’s all in the mind and we currently have it in buckets. Teams like chavs just dont.

It took grit from every city player to get through that game.

Good fair assessment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.