Chelsea vs. City - 21/02/16 - FA Cup 5th Round - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@uwe rosler 28 yes, I was told by someone who knows one of the young lads he will definitely start.

Willy
Zab Otamendi Demichelis Angelino
Fernando Garcia
Yaya
Celina Sterling
Iheanacho

That's my predicted line up, more kids to come on later.

Pelle's comments in the M.E.N show just what he thinks of the game today.....even saying to fans not to buy a ticket...wont be too disappointed if we get beat today....sounds like Pelle is expecting it! Great chance for the young guys to show what they can do....

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...hester-city-chelsea-pellegrini-angry-10923448

“This is not a real game. I wouldn’t pay for a ticket. That’s why we told the fans one week ago that we are going to play with a young team. If the people want to continue going to the stadium then OK, or maybe Chelsea fans will still enjoy the game.

I truly hope Pellers comments were somewhat lost in translation - not a real game and asking fans to not buy a ticket are two of the stupidest comments I have ever heard from a manager.

@uwe rosler 28 yes, I was told by someone who knows one of the young lads he will definitely start.

Willy
Zab Otamendi Demichelis Angelino
Fernando Garcia
Yaya
Celina Sterling
Iheanacho

That's my predicted line up, more kids to come on later.[/QUOTe
Can't see angelino starting as we have 2 fit left backs unless clichy plays right ba

I wish managers didnt say stuff like only got 13 fit players. Why tell a kid he's not really considered there on merit, just because there is no other option.

I wish managers didnt say stuff like only got 13 fit players. Why tell a kid he's not really considered there on merit, just because there is no other option.

I know, change the fucking record Manuel.

Just hope the young lads don't end up on the end of a beating, could set them back.

I know, change the fucking record Manuel.

Just hope the young lads don't end up on the end of a beating, could set them back.

Well with Manuel and our terribly shit levels of performance for inspiration how could it possibly have an impact on the young lads LOL

Technically we could lose 5 games in a row with chelsea, kiev and dippers, however law of averages says we wont.

If we play kids we are in a no lose situation and i feel quite relaxed about the game - looking forward to seeing if they can stand up and be counted. Great test for them.

6 if you add Liverpool away

Will he give some first teamers 45 minutes each? Fernandinho first half replaced by Yaya in the second half? Otamendi first half replaced by Kompany in the 2nd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.