Chidi Nwakali

He's the only bright spot on that team. I think his loan ends in December. I wouldn't mind him coming back, playing for the EDS while training with the first team under Pep.

F%&^ me!!!

Watch the highlights from yesterday's game vs Molde.
http://www.ikstart.no/

Nwakali with two splendid assists:
First one he wins the ball twice in one fluid move, dribbles it into the penalty area, then squares off the ball for basically a tap-in without even looking.
Second one is a counterattack, Nwakali get a ball off a corner, runs half the field then does a perfect through ball between two defenders for a one-on-one and a goal.

He also had one great play, where he won the ball, dribbled through two players and then made a through ball pass between three players to create a one-on-one opportunity, only for the striker to mess up a one of one.

Honestly... Haven't seen such a talented box-to-box midfielder since Essien. But Essien's passing was never this good.

Sure... maybe a lucky game... but I've seen a few highlights and he seems the real deal. 6 MOTM performances in 16 games for the youngster...

You guys and the club really need to take more interest in Nwakali. He may just turn out to be you best on-loan player.
He can see a pass right enough, don't suppose you have any idea of his work permit status with us?

Loaned to my local team Sogndal, got a season ticket there every season. Can try to keep you updated

Cheers.

Sorry I should have asked, does their season go through July/August without a break, as I have seen loads of games happening at that time of year but wasn't sure if it was continuous.
Its usually a smaller break during summer, might be extended by a week or two if its the Euros or the World Cup during it. But its usually in June though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.