City’s Legal and Media/PR Teams

Mike Keegan, lapping that shit up when he was at the MEN
He used to love a City knocking story. Any old shit would do for him. He was the patron saint of compofaces.
Remember his full page story with pictures about that absolute dickhead City fan who was temporarily on crutches and was pissing and moaning because the club wouldn’t let him use the players’ tunnel to get to his seat?

Keegan did an article on myself and 2 friends after some trouble on derby day.

Despite the judge throwing out evidence, can you guess what information Keegan ran with that almost got myself the sack.

before i stopped using twitter keegan actually blocked me

Has anyone read last night's MEN, which have out the reasons why UEFA decisions were over turned. It was a very good right up by the journalist. Well worth a read if you can get hold of one.

Damanino we could always do what Fergie did at the rags,and ban them and their papers from the Etithad complex altogether. Warning them in writing that should they set foot in the Etithad complex they will both be sued for trespass.

Mainly about one business in particular owned by a Red Bastard, who decided to stir up the shit for a laugh.
He split the site into a thousand parcels and tried to sell them off individually to people around the world.

All to prevent City redeveloping a shitheap of an area.

Damanino we could always do what Fergie did at the rags,and ban them and their papers from the Etithad complex altogether. Warning them in writing that should they set foot in the Etithad complex they will both be sued for trespass.
That was nothing to do with what the press were saying about United. It was down to them investigating his dodgy football agent son.

Keegan did an article on myself and 2 friends after some trouble on derby day.

Despite the judge throwing out evidence, can you guess what information Keegan ran with that almost got myself the sack.

before i stopped using twitter keegan actually blocked me
He’s a snake. Unfortunately he still seems to have some good contacts at the club. Think he was first with the Hateful Eight letter and also the new date of the CAS decision

Throwing some legal fire at the usual journalistic suspects is hardly going to create any more vitriol and I imagine it will at the very least slow them down and consume some of their depleted cash reserves...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.