City announce trial bus scheme for home games

Thought we'd give it a go today. Bus no 3 - Sta-Duk-Aud. We're last stop and when it left (bang on time) it was near enough full. £6 return. All good so far. Pity they couldn't drop off and pick up outside Mary Ds. Let's see how the return journey goes.
Can u tell me where the pickup point was after the match and what time did you get back after the match. I live close to the Audenshaw stop and might wish to use the bus sometimes. Also where do you get dropped near the Etihad.

Can u tell me where the pickup point was after the match and what time did you get back after the match. I live close to the Audenshaw stop and might wish to use the bus sometimes. Also where do you get dropped near the Etihad.

drop off in the Connell Co-op College car park on Alan Turing way

Only just got back to the Wythenshawe bus after the game before it set off , and I was in SSL3

quite a few on it before the game, not many afterwards , I bet a few have missed it
Did the bus before game still have plenty room left on it when it got to Withington?

Dunno really. Back in Macc for 9.20 for free, should I complain given half the trains (all the big London ones) were cancelled? Just frustrating that it could have been so much smoother.
The M6 going North was closed, diverted to A roads, just hope it was scheduled and not a fapality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.