City are in trouble, according to this fountain of knowledge..

I see what you did there ;)

I've just put that to him - Arsenal? City? Or both? Unfortunately, that and my other comment are "awaiting moderation". Normally mine get published straight away but maybe he's sick of me.
The guy seems to have a serious agenda, and no problems with reality conflicts. He just invents alternative facts that fits his agenda, and I am wondering if he has god some kind of mental handicap. In any case someone should stop him embarrassing himself further. I am not sure you will reach him with arguments or irony mate, but thanks for trying.

Can't take any jibes from Arsenal fans seriously... we'll always have that Adebayor celebration gif over them. :)

As of 2015 we renegotiated the £40m deal because it put us at a disadvantage compared to deals other clubs had with their sponsors for shirts, training kits, academy/training ground and stadium naming rights. I don't think £80m for all of it per year is excessive in fact if we split it all up we'd be looking at a lot more as a top4 club.

Last edited:
Can't take any jibes from Arsenal fans seriously... we'll always have that Adebayor celebration gif over them. :)

As of 2015 we renegotiated the £40m deal because it put us at a disadvantage compared to deals other clubs had with their sponsors for shirts, training kits, academy/training ground and stadium naming rights. I don't think £80m for all of it per year is excessive in fact if we split it all up we'd be looking at a lot more as a top4 club.

I recall reading reports that we were looking to renegotiate the deal but wasn't aware we had?

Oh and it seems Tony has blocked me from posting after I called for a nurse to give Walter his meds.

I recall reading reports that we were looking to renegotiate the deal but wasn't aware we had?
Well it was an exclusive from one of the red top papers so you could be right but the club didn't deny it and it was being report as a done deal.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...ys-new-80million-per-year-sponsorship-5290985
I just noticed the headline says it's nearly double what United get from Chevrolet but isn't that just for the shirts alone? Which they seem to know themselves as they explain it the article itself. It makes it more annoying that they aren't just ill informed they know exactly what they are doing, deliberately misleading people.

did the guy leave his keyboard after typing that bollocks and do the POZ-NAN !!

I'm flying Etihad end of week, might ask the pilot if its true.

I've found Attwood's article from May 2014 where he was claiming that we were blatantly ignoring UEFA which in turn was holding up them announcing what our FFP punishment was - it's a fucking hilarious read and the comments section is amusing too:

http://untold-arsenal.com/archives/35314

The most embarrassing thing there is in the comments from a fella called Tommie gun who holds himself out as a lawyer or barrister and takes it all as gospel Glad he has never given me legal advise, the fuckin ballon goon

Gather round everyone - Attwood has a new article up. This one is about the situation in Qatar but he couldn't resist implying our owner's country may be helping the Qataris fund terrorism - "That raises the question of the morality of a Premier League club being financed by people who are close to those who are financing the Terror." This despite the fact that Abu Dhabi is part of the group of nations that is freezing Qatar out:

http://untold-arsenal.com/archives/62166

I suppose the other explanation he posts shit like that (that is, does he do it because he is bonkers, stupid a liar or a combination of all three) is that it is simple clickbait. UA has the usual sidebar advertising, which presumably generates income for UA based on numbers of viewings. If he knows posting a load of shite about City will generate a lengthy discussion in his comments section as and when (a) uninformed gooners lap it up as gospel truth, and (b) City fans who actually know the truth weigh in with actual facts to counter his gibberish, it all drives the advertising revenue up. That would explain why he is keen to write about City so much, when it is not otherwise easy to see why an Arsenal forum has this obsession about us.

I suppose the other explanation he posts shit like that (that is, does he do it because he is bonkers, stupid a liar or a combination of all three) is that it is simple clickbait. UA has the usual sidebar advertising, which presumably generates income for UA based on numbers of viewings. If he knows posting a load of shite about City will generate a lengthy discussion in his comments section, it all drives the advertising revenue up. That would explain why he is keen to write about City so much, when it is not otherwise easy to see why an Arsenal forum has this obsession about us.
There is another explanation.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.