City are in trouble, according to this fountain of knowledge..

Gather round everyone - Attwood has a new article up. This one is about the situation in Qatar but he couldn't resist implying our owner's country may be helping the Qataris fund terrorism - "That raises the question of the morality of a Premier League club being financed by people who are close to those who are financing the Terror." This despite the fact that Abu Dhabi is part of the group of nations that is freezing Qatar out:

http://untold-arsenal.com/archives/62166
UAE is doing what Saudi wants and they are shithhouses.

They've also stated that any UAE resident expressing sympathy with Qatar on social media is going to receive 15 years in jail.

funny how Iran & Qatar are condemned by the rest for supporting the likes of IS and then Iran gets attacked by the buggers.

Would be interesting if IS started a game of "bleep bleep Saudi".

UAE is doing what Saudi wants and they are shithhouses.

They've also stated that any UAE resident expressing sympathy with Qatar on social media is going to receive 15 years in jail.

I totally agree Sam. I was just pointing out to that clown Attwood that far from being in cahoots with Qatar, Abu Dhabi has ganged up against them. It is indeed a shithouse tactic and disappointing to see from a City supporting point of view. Hope everything is ok over there mate and this all settles down sooner rather than later.

8% of City's revenue - A revenue stream that was relatively high back then (£40m a year signed in 2011) , but relatively low compared to other clubs income now.
Perhaps the Etihad board knew things were not a bed of roses back in 2015 which is why the upgrade in the sponsorship to £80m a year that was reported in the press never happened? (It's certainly not in the accounts that I can see.)
Then again City may believe they can get a much better deal elsewhere and are waiting till they can change the deal (there is normally this sort of clause in long term sponsorships).

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.