City at it again!

lionheart said:
Sorry pal, but we don't give a shit about your trivial problems. Get yourself a life.

Easy for you to say, never get to the games and have no intention of doing so.

You come across as of one the most condescending, patronising and abusive posters on this forum. I always tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, and since this is a internet forum where the sole purpose is debate and discussion, I always considered putting someone on a 'foe list' counter productive and unnecessary. But you my cretinous friend, are exactly what such a feature was introduced for, and to be perfectly honest this has been long overdue.

Foe list you go.

sniff said:
pauldominic said:
Forgive me mate, but you're a season ticket holder - not a shareholder.

There is a difference.

Yeah a share holder hasnt already paid for every home game up front. Sometimes for many years. so its a slap in the face that we have to pay extra because we go every week. If your a day tripper you can get it cheaper.

you still think thats right ?

No I don't like it but I live with it.

There's a ton of things in life I don't like, but the world is a ridiculously different place from that season.

When it comes to day tripping, I travelled everywhere with my Dad and friends including 28/2/76, in the back of a Ford Capri. Mum + Sister also enjoyed the weekend.

EDIT: You haven't paid for every home game up front. You've paid for all the premiership home games up front.

I've been posting about this recently. I can live with being relocated but the issue here is that city ate opening the top tier but not allowing regulars to buy seats there . I know 2 season ticket holders who have not attended recent games because of it

Interesting that I gave a fair and balanced response earlier yet no-one has responded to my points.

I just don't get it - the club are endeavouring to sell out tiers 1 and 2 before they open level 3 so that the atmosphere is improved yet people still moan about sitting in their seat.

Strange.

Rammy Blue said:
Interesting that I gave a fair and balanced response earlier yet no-one has responded to my points.

I just don't get it - the club are endeavouring to sell out tiers 1 and 2 before they open level 3 so that the atmosphere is improved yet people still moan about sitting in their seat.

Strange.

Choose people to provoke mate ;)

If they went and saw smaller grounds they'd understand.

So whats your opinion on the club forcing fans from 117,118,119,217,218,219 for the majority of cup games?

Have you ever taken a disliking to that? Ever made a thread about the ST holders that are forced to move to a quieter part of the ground when they sit precisely where they are to enjoy a decent atmosphere?

No i suspect not and never will either. The club have decided to fill the lower tiers before the top 1 like most other clubs do. Simple as. If you want to take the risk and wait until nearer the game when tier 3 seats are available then do that. if you are adamant you don't want to move, don't go.

ManCitizens. said:
So whats your opinion on the club forcing fans from 117,118,119,217,218,219 for the majority of cup games?

Have you ever taken a disliking to that? Ever made a thread about the ST holders that are forced to move to a quieter part of the ground when they sit precisely where they are to enjoy a decent atmosphere?

No i suspect not and never will either. The club have decided to fill the lower tiers before the top 1 like most other clubs do. Simple as. If you want to take the risk and wait until nearer the game when tier 3 seats are available then do that. if you are adamant you don't want to move, don't go.

Exactly.

And I don't think you need a degree in astrophysics to understand it either....

City are obviously not confident of good ticket sales for the Reading game , and have opted to keep the top tiers shut ...... mind you if tickets unexpectedly do sell well they may well re-open those tiers again , or maybe just one of them.

Reading have only taken 2,800 tickets , and are giving all their fans free coach travel to the game.

Agree with u mate...as a season tckt holder u shd be able to have yr seat ,end of arguement !!!
Lordeffingham said:
Well, what ever became of learning from your mistakes?
I'm pretty pissed off with being dicked about on a regular basis as a result of the Clubs ideas regarding cup ties and ground management.

Had an almost identical experience once before and raised it with the Club, did'nt expect to have to revisit this area, but unfortunately looks like I'll have to.

Having paid for my villa tickets a couple of week or two ago, and bought my preferred season ticket seat E lvl 3, was suprised when going to the fulham match, to find a good friend from the seat behind mine, had been told when she tried to purchase her own season ticket seat for the Villa game, that unlike me, she couldn't, and that she'd have to relocate to either lvl 1 or lvl 2.

When she found out she'd been missled, she rang up and complained, as she like I doesn't particularly want to sit amongst total strangers.
Anyway, she was told that it was basically tough titty and the Club wasn't prepared to allow her to sit in her own seat.

I find this to be absurd, as whilst watching the Villa game from my seat, there were at least 10 empty seats nearby and her seat was vacant.

I then used the Official Site to buy my ticket for the Reading game, on Wednesday evening, and was relieved to find my seaon ticket seat was available for me to purchase. I was also very pleased to see the ticket prices were very reasonable and that the price was only £15.00, which I felt was good value and something the Club should be praised for.

I then discovered via this forum that it was the Clubs apparrent intention, to close both lvl 3 tiers, not for away fans, but for reasons I can only assume must be their expecting a very poor attendance?

I was a little confused and hoped that as I'd already booked and paid for my own seat, they maybe would have to allow those of us doing so to sit in the seat we had purchased.

Alas, today I recieved a text from the Club telling me to ring the ticket office and relocate to either lvl 1 or lvl 2. Now as on the last occasion this happened last year, the seat I got on lvl 1 was so poor that I didn't enjoy the game, and hated the view and perspective, I rang from work and after being on hold for over ten minutes, I eventually got through and explained that I had been told to ring to relocate, but that I didn't want a seat on lvl 1, was told I could have a seat on lvl 2, but was told I would have to pay a further £10.00.

I know I'll get the stop moaning brigade and those who don't see what my problem is, but when you go to the match on your own, as I do, feeling part of a good group of friends, sitting in close proximity, is part of the enjoyment of going to the game and in all honesty, though I accepted and paid the extra £10.00, it really did go against the grain, and I can certainly understand with a game like this and all the pissing about, plus the fact there's live TV coverage, why many others may choose to say 'fuck it', save £25.00 and watch it in the comfort of their own home.

Surely this sort of bad marketing, ticketing and organisational bullshit is at least one reason so many can't be arsed with all the midweek European and FA Cup games, and why our attendances have been a joke at times?

I don't know about expanding our capacity, maybe they should be looking at a ground share with Bury, because that seems all our Clubs Organisers and ticketing agents are capable of dealing with efficiently.

Something somewhere is going very wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.